We urge all of our participants to abide by the CDC safety guidelines, which you can find in detail here.
Here are some of our recommendations:
- Maintain at least six feet of distance from your match at all times.
- If you have a fever, cough, sore throat or other illness, stay home.
- Clean or sanitize your hands before, after handling your match’s groceries or supplies.
- Clean and disinfect your regularly used surfaces often, including your car’s steering wheel, controls and light switches/door knobs.
- If you are making a delivery, leave it on the front step/porch an communicate by from with your match from a safe distance.